Notification of Infringement.
It is Issuu’s policy to promptly respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (www.Issuu.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Issuu's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Issuu web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Issuu web site.
- Clear identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Issuu to locate the material. Providing URLs to the alleged infringing content in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Issuu to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of the user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Issuu may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Issuu’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
131 Lytton Ave
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Issuu Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to Issuu customer service through email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Report Copyright Infringement:
If someone has posted your copyrighted content or your personal information to issuu, use this form to let us know. You will receive a response within 2 business days.